- What were the principal reasons for the economic stagnation of Bangladesh after its war for independence?
- Explain how the liberalization program in the 1990s enabled Bangladesh to start climbing the ladder of economic progress. What are the main lessons here that can be applied to economic development in other nations?
- Bangladesh is dependent for its prosperity upon agriculture and textile exports. What are the risks here? How might Bangladesh diversify its industrial and commercial base?
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business(Lo 2.1)
- Explain the forces driving and evaluating the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
- Carryout effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context