What is GDP, real GDP, nominal GDP?
· Different ways to calculate GDP
· What is the CPI and GDP deflator? (differences/similarities)
· What are the growth rate, GDP deflator, gross investment, net exports, national income formulas?
· Economic goals, growth rate benchmarks, omissions from GDP/well being measure
· What is personal income, personal disposable income, savings, how calculated
· What is the CPI, what calculated, what does it measure, problems with CPI with the way it is calculated
· Uses of the CPI measure
· How to correct economic variables for effects of inflation
· Real and nominal interest rates
· Why discrepancy in economic growth rates between nations (rich and poor)
· What is standard of living, productivity?
· How productivity calculated, determinants of productivity?
· Relationship between savings, investment, productivity
· Government policies to change productivity
· Factors affecting productivity, production function
I want detail answers for each question, definition not should be the same every question should have examples and each question should be detailed