This week you will interview a leader in higher education and summarize your findings in a written response. Below are the details of this assignment.
Part 1: Interview
1. Create a set of interview questions on the topic of the rise of denominational colleges and the role of higher education for women. There should be at least ten questions, and the questions should be open ended.
2. Interview an educational leader in a higher education setting by asking him/her the questions you created in 1a. Take good notes or record the interview so you can refer to the responses for Part 2 of this assignment.
Part 2: Essay
1. Summarize the findings from your interview. Organize the information by including your interview questions and exact quotes from the person you interviewed.
2. Connect the leader’s responses to the readings from this course and research on these topics from outside sources.
3. Based on the interview, discuss what you have learned about this important topic area.
Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations from the text and three (3) citations from credible, outside sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. The essay should be 1800 words in length.