- Develop an app that uses Sensor Manager. Select one of the Android hardware sensors and develop a simple app that uses Sensor Manager to read and set the value from this sensor. The app should run in the Android Studio Emulator. You can choose to write the values from your sensor to the console or to the screen. Remember, the purpose of your app is only to accomplish the tasks that have been outlined and it should not be complicated.
- Test the app for appropriate functionality. Once you have completed the initial app creation, do the following:
- Test your app using the Android Studio Emulator.
- Change the value of the selected sensor; does your app update correctly?
- Set breakpoints in the code to see where and when the values are being u
https://homeworktask.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/ggg.png 0 0 Homeworktask https://homeworktask.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/ggg.png Homeworktask2022-05-05 09:19:472022-05-05 09:19:54SNHU Android Studio App Project