use one of the samples that failed a pesticide in the Analytical Lab Testing assignment (M4.3). You are free to pick any of the samples that failed the for this assignment.
Develop a plan of action and write a strategy for a cannabis product recall. To do so, you must find and read the applicable regulations for cannabis recalls in your jurisdiction.
In your plan, you should address the following issues:
- Identification of who and what is responsible
- Procedures to determine the total quantity produced or distributed, and when it was produced and received
- Steps for how to segregate and store any questionable inventory
- How and when to properly dispose of products not passing requirements
- A timeline for reporting to relevant regulatory departments
- A procedure for quickly identifying all purchasers of the product
- Methods you will use to contact purchasers in the most effective and appropriate manner
- A plan to remedy the situation with customers
- A process to identify and notify all other vendors and persons in the supply chain